Janek Performance Group is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant for our office.
We are looking for a reliable and competent Executive Assistant to join our team. The Executive Assistant will help with receptionist duties and light administrative work in the office daily along with supporting our busy Managing Partners with a variety of tasks.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for the following job functions, including but not limited to:
- Assisting Managing Partners with various personal errands including meal pickup, package returns and dry cleaning
- Opening and closing the office as needed
- Answering phones and submitting inquires online
- General office support such as monitoring supply levels and ordering as needed, light cleaning, checking mail, receiving packages, making copies and scanning
- Troubleshoot issues in the office as required and give support as needed
- Work with Operations Manager on a variety of tasks
The ideal Executive Assistant will have a positive attitude and a willingness to help by completing a variety of tasks as needed. Knowledgeable with technology and Microsoft programs is a plus. Previous experience in a similar role for at least one year is preferred. We offer flexible work hours if needed, for this position. Reliable transportation is required.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (Flexible hours available)
Generous benefits package includes medical/dental insurance, paid vacation/holidays as well as retirement plan with company match.
$16-18 per hour depending on experience, plus $200 per month in gas allowance.
Complete medical, dental and vision benefits including paid vacation/holidays, retirement benefits with company match.
Resume, cover letter, writing sample, and references should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org