Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Join a team poised for tremendous growth! Janek Performance Group is a fast-growing training and consulting provider with a strong list of clients that works with businesses and individuals to improve their sales performance through innovative solutions.
The Inside Sales Representative will engage in sales activities by both developing new prospects and working with existing customers in order to create initial interest and win sales opportunities. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will qualify incoming leads and set appointments for the Outside Sales team. He/she will have a keen understanding of Janek Performance Group’s product offerings, and the ability to close training and consulting deals in the small to mid-sized business segment across a variety of industries.
- Qualify all sales leads and allocate as appropriate. Engage in business related dialogue with decision-makers in order to uncover the organizations “true” needs in regards to various sales performance related topics.
- Meet all activity and performance goals in accordance with strategic sales & marketing plans.
- Input, track, and manage all prospecting and sales activities through Salesforce.com and other sales/marketing technology.
- Develop targeted presentations and proposals in response to client needs.
- Gain product and market knowledge to effectively communicate the benefits of Janek’s products & services to prospects and to determine the appropriate recommendations & project scope.
- Prospect and create connections for the Outside Sales Team through strong business development activities including; outbound calling, email communication, and networking.
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative and work toward corporate objectives.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Ability to comprehend the full suite of Janek’s offerings and clearly communicate the value proposition and business case to both prospects & existing customers.
- 3+ years related work experience in consultative B to B sales, business development, or equivalent combination of education and sales experience selling intangible products/services.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting.
- Experience working in a sales position for a training and/or management consulting provider preferred.
- Must have strong business acumen and the ability to quickly decipher sales performance gaps/opportunities and how services can support customer’s needs/objectives.
- Must have experience effectively selling services to upper-level Sales, HR and/or C-Level executives.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills with the ability to promote an open exchange of ideas and information.
- Must have strong time management skills especially in allocating and prioritizing time in relation to sales activities.
- Must have strong influencing skills and the ability to encourage a decision to purchase.
- Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of products and potential sales applications.
- Must have an understanding of sales CRM and its uses, experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office software including; Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook, as well as experience with online meeting presentation software such as Webex or GoToMeeting.
- Strong knowledge of sales training and/or certifications in competitive sales training methodologies is preferred.
Generous compensation package includes:
- Base salary of $40,000-$45,000
- Unlimited performance-based commissions
- Complete medical and dental benefits including paid vacation/holidays, retirement benefits with company match
This position may be considered as an entry point toward a career path in outside sales. To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Inside Sales Representative.”