Thank you for your interest in Janek and
the New Critical Selling® Skills program
Being a top-performing sales professional is not simply reserved for those gifted with natural skills and abilities, nor is it an easy designation to earn. At Janek, we believe that succeeding in sales requires understanding and performing core strategies and tactics – and adhering to a proven methodology that focuses on solving customers’ problems and understanding where they are in the buying process.
Janek Performance Group’s renowned and recently updated Critical Selling® Skills program is the result of a two-year long research effort in which we surveyed more than 1,700 sales & sales management professionals and identified how their customers’ research, evaluate, and make purchasing decisions. The knowledge and data that was gained from this expansive research project was then incorporated into our proven Critical Selling Skills program. In addition, we created the Janek XFactor™; a new learning design model which speeds up the knowledge transfer process and brings the application of skills learned in the classroom to the marketplace at a faster rate. This combination provides sales professionals with the skills, best practices and behaviors they need to have more effective dialogues, convert more sales opportunities and develop longer-lasting more profitable relationships with their customers.
Using real world examples to illustrate key sales rep training concepts, the Critical Selling Skills program fosters the development of research-based skills imperative for success in today’s competitive marketplace.
Sales Team Training Benefits & Outcomes
- Utilize a proven methodology to consistently plan for a successful outcome with each sales call
- Quickly create a warm and engaging connection with both new and existing customers at the onset of the interaction by communicating value
- Skillfully use the right mix of questions and active listening to promote a robust dialogue with customers to discover needs
- Present solutions in a way that resonates and aligns with what the customer values
- Recognize opportunities to close and demonstrate confidence in asking for the business
- Proactively explore objections, diffuse any customer emotions and restore balance to the sales interaction
Find a Public Workshop
Send a few or just one of your team members to one of our Public Sales Training workshops, conveniently held in 18 U.S. cities.View Calendar
Schedule a Private Training
We will come to you to deliver a personalized, interactive sales experience to your entire team. Get the tailored solution you need.Contact Us