Critical Service and Sales
Adding Revenue and Creating Service Excellence, One Customer at a Time
Every interaction between your staff and your customers matter, and an effective customer experience is at the center of what sets you apart from the rest. In fact, best-in-class companies view the service channel as a revenue generator, moreso than a cost center. Why? Because a positive customer experience creates additional revenue and is a key brand differentiator while also driving customer loyalty.
The critical question all Service and Sales Professionals want to know is, “How can I best serve my customer?” While the answer varies based on a range of factors, it always starts with the customer.
All customers have needs which are the driving forces behind purchase decisions. Successful Service and Sales Professionals expertly service their customers while also uncovering their needs and use what they learn as the foundation for adding value to the interaction. In doing so, they create an experience for the customer that says, “You know me, you care about me, and I am valuable to you!”
Based on this, we designed Critical Service & Sales Skills™, a training program that empowers your service or retail staff to provide the customer-focused experience expected from today’s top organizations.
Critical Service and Sales Benefits & Outcomes
- Quickly create connections, build trust, and establish a positive customer experience using effective relationship-building skills and best practices
- Develop best-in-class customer service skills that drive loyalty
- Build stronger, longer-lasting customer relationships by adding value to the customer interaction based on customer needs
- Cross-sell by quickly identifying what is most important to the customer and where you can add value
- Reduce the number of customer objections and dissatisfaction and gain loyalty by adopting a disciplined customer centric approach
Contact Janek to schedule a private training or to discuss your sales performance needs with an expert.