About Janek Performance Group:
Janek Performance Group is a fast-growing, award-winning, Top 20 sales training and consulting company. We provide sales performance solutions across a diverse array of verticals and industries. Our clients range from small-mid sized firms to Fortune 100 companies.
We are seeking a contracted Senior Sales Trainer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for live facilitating our suite of sales and sales management training programs, both in a classroom setting and a virtual environment. You’ll also need to coach and reinforce previously learned tools, techniques, and principles in follow-up sessions.
While our home office is located in Las Vegas, NV, training sessions take place across the United States and occasionally abroad. Therefore, you will not need to relocate, but will need a current passport and open availability to travel to training sites.
Core Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Deliver Janek’s suite of sales and sales management training programs for a variety of group sizes and position holders
- Become certified on Janek’s core content
- Facilitate programs both in-person and virtually
- Administer private and public workshops
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to maximize the effectiveness of sales and management training programs
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts to design and maintain industry-specific course curriculum
- Engage in on-going coaching and reinforcement with our clients’ sales teams and management professionals to convert learned workshop material into changed selling behaviors
- Effectively manage travel and expenses
- Stay abreast of industry-related trends and their impact on sales and management training programs
- 5+ years of professional B2B sales and/or sales management experience
- Experience in facilitating sales training programs
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible availability to travel, potentially up to 100%
- Able to function both independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of virtual meeting platforms (WebEx or GoToMeeting)
- BA strongly preferred
- Certification in other training programs
- Deep knowledge of verticals/industries
- Experience working and/or training in complex selling environments
- Previous experience delivering soft skills training programs
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or Mandarin)
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.