About Janek Performance Group:
Janek Performance Group is a fast-growing, award-winning sales training and consulting company. We support our clients by providing innovative sales performance solutions to today’s most challenging sales scenarios. We remain exceedingly committed to our clients success by ensuring our solutions always add value and consistently deliver a strong return on investment.
Janek Performance Group is seeking a contracted Sr. Sales Trainer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have proven professional facilitation skills on the topics of sales and sales management skills training. This individual will deliver Janek’s training offerings to clients across various business segments and verticals. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to coach and mentor sales and management professionals on the skills taught in the training programs over time.
Our home office is located in Las Vegas, NV. Virtually all work will take place at various locations throughout the United States and abroad, therefore the ideal candidate will not need to relocate but will be open to travel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities, (Other duties may be assigned):
- Facilitate Janek’s suite of sales and sales management training programs including:
- Critical Selling Skills
- Critical TeleSelling Skills
- Account Planning
- Selling to the C-Suite
- Prospecting & Business Development Skills
- Sales Negotiations
- Sales Management Programs
- Sales Coaching Programs
- Facilitate programs both in-person or via virtual delivery
- Facilitate Train-the-Trainer certification workshops on Janek training programs
- Facilitate both private and public workshops
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of all sales and management training programs
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products, in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current and future product offerings
- Engage in on-going coaching and reinforcement with our client’s sales and sales management professionals in order turn the skills taught in the classroom into permanent behaviors in the real-world
- Manage travel and expenses effectively
- Stay abreast of industry-related trends and the impact on sales and management training programs
- BA strongly preferred
- Must possess 5+ years of professional sales and management facilitation
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Must have a dynamic and engaging personality
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong working knowledge of virtual meeting platforms such as WebEx or GoToMeeting
- Must be able to travel, in some cases up to 100%.
- Experience working and/or training in complex selling environments a plus
- Experience delivering soft skills training programs a plus, i.e. sales, leadership and service skills
- Previous successful career in sales and sales management a plus
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or Mandarin) a plus
Submit your resume to email@example.com.